CNN just released the top 10 beaches for 2015 and we could not be more sun-hungry. Among the top beaches are Hamoa Beach in Maui, Hawaii, Cape Hatteras, Outter Banks, North Carolina, and St. George Island, Florida. These top beaches are a sun-kissed lover’s dream, but without the proper tires and car maintenance, getting there is just that…a dream.
Although some of these beaches may not be convenient to every TitleBucks® customer, we want to help you get the bucks you need to get your vehicle in order so you can pack up, hit the road, and create your own paradise vacation.
We offer title loans and pawns that can get you bucks…fast!
For a title loan or pawn, all you need is a paid off vehicle, the clear lien-free title to that vehicle and a government-issued ID*.
Applying is easy. Just fill out the form on the right of your screen and a member of our team will contact you to discuss the loan that fits you best!
* Proof of income is required in Illinois and South Carolina.
TitleBucks of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleBucks is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-37 .
TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleBucks Loans of Virginia is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
In some locations in Texas, TitleBucks will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Important Texas Disclosures.
1Title-Secured Loans, Secured LOCs and Title Pawns: Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies for and accepts both the Pledge max of $2,500 and Secured LOC max of $4,000. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.
Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry and motor vehicle appraisal. Must present valid government issued ID. Proof of income documentation and ability to repay analysis is required in some Texas locations. Certain other eligibility requirements and terms & conditions apply. Funded amounts vary by state and product.
2Personal Unsecured Loans/LOCs: Unsecured loan amounts and products not available in all stores/states. Max loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000 ($500 for an in-store personal loan in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500. Loans above $1,000 ($500 for an in-store personal loan in AZ) require two consecutive pay stubs showing direct deposit. In-Store: Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income (dated within the last 30 days), active bank account details (dated within the last 45 days), proof of residency, a voided check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. In AZ, a valid AZ motor vehicle registration in your name is also required. Min $601 in SC. Without SSN or ITIN, max loan amount is $300. Online: If you do not have an SSN or ITIN, please visit us in store to apply.< Additional items required for eligibility, including: a valid and active email address and telephone number, a valid SSN, and proof of residency for the state in which you are applying (currently AZ, SC, TN or TX). Min $610 in SC. Certain other terms and conditions may apply. Online personal loans are facilitated by TitleMax, and applicants will be redirected to a different domain to apply.
– In Georgia, TitleBucks offers Title Pawns.
– In Tennessee, TitleBucks offers title pledges, and secured and unsecured Lines of Credit (“LOC”). Only one LOC account allowed per customer, inclusive of other lenders. LOC customers are subject to a periodic income (and collateral, if applicable) review/validation. Refinancing is not available for the Tennessee Pledge product.
– TitleMax of Texas, Inc. d/b/a TitleBucks and TitleMax Online of Texas, Inc., d/b/a TitleMax act as Credit Services Organizations to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees. TitleBucks does not offer pawn loans or pawn transactions in Texas.
– TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.