- What are title loans and title pawns?
A title loan (or car title pawn) is a fast and easy way for vehicle owners to get cash using their car or motorcycle title instead of their credit history. All you need to be approved for a title loan (or title pawn) is a car or motorcycle title, a government-issued ID.** In as little as 30 minutes you’ll get the cash you need with TitleBucks. It really is that easy!
- How much money will TitleBucks give me?
Your title loan amount is determined by a couple of things: 1) The appraisal value of your vehicle, 2) Your cash need, and 3) Your ability to repay. TitleBucks, strives to get you the most cash possible (up to $10,000*) while keeping your payments manageable.
- Is it true that title loans have high interest rates?
Not with TitleBucks. There are some title lenders that do charge high interest rates, but, unlike those guys, our business model is designed to get you your title back. We can only do that by charging reasonable interest. The majority of our customers are able to pay back their title loan in only 8-9 months – this is possible because loans with TitleBucks don’t come with terribly high interest rates.
- What makes TitleBucks the best title loan option?
Not only does TitleBucks always try to get you the most cash possible but we also pride ourselves on making the title loan process as quick and easy as possible. Plus, the level of customer service you’ll receive with TitleBucks is second to none. We’ve worked with hundreds of thousands of people over the years to get them the cash they need. We also work with our customers to set up a payment plan that is manageable, making sure everyone is set up for success. In addition, you never have to worry about your credit history with TitleBucks, and we can have you in and out with cash in your pocket in as little as 30 minutes. With over 100 title loan stores and an online title loan option, turning your car title into bucks is quick and convenient with TitleBucks!
- What does it mean when a car has a lien-free title?
A lien-free car title (or clear car title) means that you have outright ownership of your car. You can only have outright ownership if you have no outstanding loans or judgments against your car. To be approved for a car title loan with TitleBucks, you must have a lien-free car title.
- Why should I get a title loan over another type of loan?
A title loan gets you the money you need based on the value of your vehicle rather than the value of your credit score. The process of getting a car title loan is easier and faster than other types of loans – you get your cash in as little as 30 minutes, while other loans can take hours and even days to be completed. Plus, you get to keep driving your car throughout the duration of the loan which do there is not disruption to your daily routine.
- If I give TitleBucks my personal information, how can I know it’s safe?
TitleBucks is proud to take the utmost precautions in order to keep our customers’ personal information safe. Thousands of people have trusted and will continue to trust TitleBucks with their personal information every day. Your information is as safe as possible with us.
- What’s the process for getting a title loan?
The title loan process with TitleBucks can be described in two words: fast and simple.
- Come to TitleBucks with your car or motorcycle title.
- A TitleBucks employee will do a vehicle appraisal in as little as 15 minutes, while you fill out the title loan application.
- Based on your cash need and the appraised value of your vehicle, TitleBucks will determine the loan amount with you.
- Once the title loan application is approved, TitleBucks will give you your cash and you get to keep driving your car or motorcycle.
- As soon as you pay off your title loan, your car or motorcycle title is returned to you from TitleBucks.
- How can I be approved for a title loan?
Getting approved for a title loan at TitleBucks is easy. The approval process at TitleBucks never requires perfect credit and it typically only takes about 30 minutes to get the cash you need. The only requirement is that you must be at least 18 years old (19 years in Alabama) and have the following:
- Car or motorcycle
- Car or motorcycle title
- Government-issued ID
- Proof of income is required for some Texas Products
- How long does it take to get a car title loan?
At TitleBucks, we realize your time is valuable, that’s why we work hard to get you your cash as quickly as possible. We can approve you quickly and wrap up the title loan process in as little as 30 minutes. Make sure to bring all of the required items with you to ensure you get your title loan completed quickly.
- Where do I go to apply for a TitleBucks title loan?
Visit our superior staff at any of our convenient TitleBucks locations.
- To be approved for a title loan, do I need to be employed?
Employment is not a requirement to receive a title loan from TitleBucks. However, you are required to at least have some type of income. This includes but is not limited to unemployment, disability, retirement funds, investment income, etc…
- Can I still get a title loan if I have bad credit?
At TitleBucks, your car or motorcycle title serves as your credit. Your credit score doesn’t matter when it comes to getting a car title loan or motorcycle title loan (or car title pawn or motorcycle title pawn). Whether you have good credit, bad credit, or no credit, TitleBucks can still get you the cash you need as long as you have a clear title.
- What if the title isn’t in my name?
In order to receive a title loan from TitleBucks, you must be listed as the legal owner on the car or motorcycle title. If you and another person are both listed on the title, you may still be eligible for a title loan with TitleBucks. To determine whether you are eligible to apply by yourself, or if the other person listed on the title is required to apply along with you, call your neighborhood TitleBucks to speak to a knowledgeable customer service representative today.
- How can I find out if I’ll be approved for a title loan?
Visit your nearest TitleBucks today or apply for an online car title loan. As long as you have all the required items (car title and government-issued ID**), you’ll be approved quickly for a title loan regardless of your credit.
- Can I be approved for a title loan if I am on disability or retired?
You are eligible to receive a car title loan from TitleBucks as long as you have a clear car title and some sort of income, such as a pension or disability benefits.
- Do I get penalized if I make a pre-payment?
At TitleBucks, there are absolutely no prepayment penalties. We actually encourage our customers to pay off their title loans early so that they can save on interest.
- What do I need to do to make a title loan payment?
Your convenience is our priority at TitleBucks. That’s why we offer various payment options. Please visit our Payment Guide to learn more about your TitleBucks payment options.
- How do I get my car title back from TitleBucks?
As soon as you pay off your title loan account balance, TitleBucks will return your car title to you.
- What is a Personal Loan?
If you need to get a personal loan, TitleBucks makes the process accessible to all kinds of applicants. When it comes to unsecured personal installment loans, we make borrowing the money you need simple and quick. Learn about some of the most common questions and concerns borrowers have before approaching TitleBucks here. Then, if you have additional questions, contact one of our representatives, who will be happy to help.