Personal Loans From A Company You Know
People trust TitleBucks® when they need to get a personal loan to cover unexpected financial emergencies. We understand that while our car title-secured loans and pawns are a popular lending option, they may not be the best choice for everyone who needs money quickly. That’s why TitleBucks is here to help when you need an unsecured personal loan, with in-store or online options. With these options, we give our borrowers more opportunities and avenues to navigate life’s financial emergencies.
What Are Personal Loans?
In-store and online personal loans and lines of credit offer a faster application process but they differ from title-secured loans/pawns, meaning that you can apply for a personal loan even if you do not own a vehicle with a clear title. It’s an alternative loan option that’s suitable for those who don’t meet banks’ stringent standards for qualification.
What Do I Need to Apply for an In-store or Online Personal Loan?
To apply for an in-store personal loan, customers must provide us with certain documents, including:
- A driver’s license or some other valid form of government-issued identification, such as a matriculate’s consular card or passport
- A paystub from within the past 30 days or some other proof of income. For loans greater than $1,000 ($500 in AZ), two consecutive pay stubs showing direct deposit are required
- Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill, voter registration, lease agreement, or mortgage statement
- An active bank checking or savings account statement from within the past 45 days
- A voided check
- In AZ, a valid AZ motor vehicle registration in your name
To start an online personal loan application, customers will need to provide the following:
- Personal Information: Email, phone number, SSN and valid ID
- Steady Source of Income: Pay dates and income details
- Bank Information: Bank routing (ABA) and checking account numbers
- In AZ, a valid AZ vehicle registration in your name
How do I Pay Off My TitleBucks Personal Loan?
Customers who get a personal loan through TitleBucks repay us in planned installments.. We are here to help you pay back what you borrow with a personal installment loan on time. We want to help you make your borrowing experience a success!
In-Store: Customers who prefer not to come into our stores can make payments by sending a money order, by having their bank account debited electronically via ACH (the national electronic payment processing network), or by contacting our Customer Service Center to make a debit card payment over the phone. Their number is 1-855-88-BUCKS.
Online: Online loan customers do not have the option to make any payment at a retail location. Customers can schedule a payment using the customer portal, or the TitleMax Mobile App. Customers can also choose to enroll in automatic payments. To make a payment over the phone using a debit card, please call 1-888-869-4522.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan
If you are searching for personal loans, TitleBucks is waiting to help. Start the application form online and the process will begin with ease from the comfort of your own home! You can also visit one of our store locations in Arizona, Tennessee (Flex Line of Credit), South Carolina and Texas to get started with our in-store personal loans. You’ll need to provide the information listed above before your loan is approved, but starting the application is quick and simple. If you have any questions about our personal loans, contact TitleBucks today!