Five Tips for Managing Your Holiday Spending
Saving your money for a “rainy day” is so important! Sometimes life can throw us curve balls and we need to be as prepared as possible to handle the sudden change. Practicing money-saving habits is very important and the earlier you instill this into your financial routine, the better off you will be in case you do get an obstacle way out of left-field. Part of our goal at TitleBucks is to help you obtain the cash you need, but we also want to encourage you to spend your hard earned money wisely. That’s why we will begin a series of money saving tips.
The holidays are just around the corner, and, before you know it, it will be time see family and friends. It’s always a wonderful time of year to see loved ones but it also can be stressful. A large portion of the stress simply comes from spending money … sometimes money that we don’t really have. If you find yourself in this position – don’t fret! There are plenty of ways to spend less.
- Go ahead and make your list now (and check it twice!) instead of waiting for the week of Christmas.
- Make a budget for the total amount that you want to spend and also the amount you want to spend per person…and stick with it!
- If you come from a large family, consider drawing names instead of purchasing a gift for everyone.
- Take full advantage of retailer discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (More to come on this topic later!)
- Take time to research which retailers are offering discounts on your wish-list items by shopping their websites early.
TitleBucks is committed to being one of the nation’s premier car title loan and pawn company. We offer incredible customer service, as well as an easy approval process! Worried that your credit will keep you from getting cash from TitleBucks? Don’t be! All credit is welcome, as we use your collateral in place of your credit. Everyone has their own unique financial scenario, so whatever is preventing you from buying that gift for your Valentine, let us help by guiding you through the loan process so you can get the cash you need. Please remember to bring the following items in with you:
- Your vehicle
- Your vehicle’s clear, or lien-free, car title
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income is required for some Texas Products
With these items, you may be approved quickly for a car title loan or pawn up to $10,000*. What’s even better is that you get to continue driving your car through the life of the loan. If you have questions outside of those hours, please get in touch with one of our fabulous TitleBucks team members by either chatting with us online or completing our short online form. We will contact you as soon as we can.
There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Visit any of our numerous Title Loan Stores
- Call one of our friendly Customer Service Specialists at 1-855-88 BUCKS
- chat with one of our Customer Service Specialists online
Come in today and ask us any questions regarding the car title loan process, so we can get you the cash you need to make that happen! If you are looking for money, choose TitleBucks!
* Maximum loan amount in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas is $10,000. Maximum title loan amount in Tennessee is $2,500.
** To be approved for a title loan, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama).
Categories: Money-Saving Tips