School is just around the corner (and has already begun for some)! This means it’s time to go shopping. If you’re a parent or a guardian, then you are familiar with all of the expenses that go into purchasing school supplies and new clothes, among other items.
- Walmart is known for dialing back its prices! Check out the plethora of both school supplies AND clothes they have to offer. In fact, today is “Cyber Monday” for them which means you can take advantage of all sorts of savings they are offering online! Hurry though – it’s today only!
- Staples is another great spot for school supplies. They are currently offering great deals on all sorts of items- Bic mechanical pencils, regularly $2.49, are only $1.00! A 16GB jump drive, normally $19.99 is currently ONLY $8.00! Get these deals while they last.
- Kohl’s is proud to offer school uniforms in addition to regular casual clothing. With so many schools nowadays requiring uniforms, life is easier now that Kohl’s and other popular retailers are carrying the uniform lines that schools require their students to wear.
- Target is another great one-stop shop! They have plenty of bright and colorful pencils, notebooks, staplers, binders, post-it notes, markers, scissors, and tape dispensers – you are sure to find everything you could possibly need for continuing your education. Also, the clothes at Target are awesome! Everyone from pre-school to middle school to high school to teacher’s themselves can find an entirely new and affordable wardrobe right at Target!
- Other stores to keep in mind include OfficeMax, Walgreens, Office Depot, Best Buy, and Apple! All great options for you and your child..
Remember to get your ducks in a row before you head back to school! You may want to be the student (or teacher) with the brightest, most colorful outfit showing that you’re still hanging on to summer. Or you might be the individual who prefers to keep it a little more quiet and conservative with more traditional colors and styles. Either way, there is something out there for YOU! And if, for some reason, you find yourself in a pinch needing more cash for your “back-to-school spree” than you actually have, let TitleBucks know! We will gladly help you get the cash you need as quickly as possible.
From $100 to $10,000 (depending on your state), borrowing cash with us is so quick and easy. It’s fast, we’re friendly, and you’ll be happy that you decided to choose TitleBucks. Stop by any of our 175+ Title Loan Stores or call us at 1-855-88-BUCKS, and our team members will happily assist you during the loan process. Stores are open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 7:00pm, and Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm. If you’d rather chat with us online before coming in, then works just fine with us, too! We look forward to helping you obtain the cash you need quickly.
Concerned about your credit score? Don’t be! We do not check credit history at TitleBucks; instead we use your collateral (ie: vehicle) as your credit. We understand that everyone has his or her own special financial scenarios, so, let us help by guiding you through the loan process and getting you the cash you need now. Bring the following items with you to ensure a simple and smooth process:
- Your vehicle
- Your vehicle’s clear, or lien-free, car title
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income (this is only necessary in South Carolina)
With these items, you may be approved quickly for a car title loan or pawn up to $10,000*. And, the best part, you get to keep the keys to your vehicle and continue driving it throughout the entire duration of the loan.
There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Visit any of our 175+ Title Loan Stores
- Call one of our friendly Customer Service Specialists at 1-855-88 BUCKS
- Chat with one of our Customer Service Specialists online
Come in today and ask us any questions you may have regarding the car title loan or pawn process. We can get you the cash you need to make your “back-to-school spree” fun! If you are looking for fast money, choose TitleBucks!
* Maximum loan amount in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas is $10,000. Maximum title loan amount in Tennessee is $2,500.
** To be approved for a title loan, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama).