It’s summer and it’s HOT! In some parts of the country, it’s hot and humid which can be hard to deal with. So what do we do when we feel like we’re burning up? We run indoors and cool off! Enjoying the colder A/C this time of year can cause our power bills to sky-rocket, but we have to have some cooler air blowing on us after being out in the intense summer heat. Here are a few ideas to help keep your body feeling cool:
- Turn on your ceiling fans or any box fans you may have. Keeping the air circulated is key!
- Keep the doors, windows, and even blinds shut. Even the tiniest bit of sunshine peeping through your windows can increase the temperature in your home significantly.
- Drink water with ice. It keeps your body cooler.
- Wear light-weight clothing. No need for heavy wear this time of year!
- Check the insulation in your home. There’s a chance that outside air is getting into your home without you even knowing it.
There are ways to keep cool even though it can sometimes seem nearly impossible. You just have to maintain a certain level of dedication to the process. But if you find that you can’t stand it any longer and you must run the A/C, be prepared to pay a premium in your electric bill. And if there comes a time when your electric bill is literally unaffordable, then stop by TitleBucks. That’s what we’re here for – to help people out of financial binds. Just pop into any of our 180+ store locations and know that we will help you! Stores are open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 7:00pm, and Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm and we can loan you cash from $250 up to $10,000! If that doesn’t fit into your schedule, just give us a call at 1-855-88-BUCKS OR with us online before coming in. We are happy to help you obtain the cash you need quickly.
Bring the following items with you to ensure a simple and smooth process:
- Your vehicle
- Your vehicle’s clear, or lien-free, car title
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income (this is only necessary in South Carolina)
With these items, you may be approved quickly for a car title loan or pawn up to $10,000*. And, the best part, you get to keep the keys to your vehicle and continue driving it throughout the entire duration of the loan.
There are three convenient ways to contact us:
- Visit any of our 180+ Title Loan Stores
- Call one of our friendly Customer Service Specialists at 1-855-88 BUCKS
- with one of our Customer Service Specialists online
Come in today and ask us any questions you may have regarding the car title loan or pawn process. We can get you the cash you need to keep your house cool any time of the year! If you are looking for fast money, choose TitleBucks!
* Maximum loan amount in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas is $10,000. Maximum title loan amount in Tennessee is $2,500.
** To be approved for a title loan, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama).