Latest posts from the TitleBucks Blog
Happy New Year!Jan 01, 2018
Tags: 2018, Happy New Year!
Tags: 2018, Happy New Year!
1 Title-Secured Loans, Secured LOCs and Title Pawns: Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies for and accepts both the Pledge max of $2,500 and Secured LOC max of $4,000. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.
Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, a motor vehicle appraisal and a review of title condition. Must present valid government issued ID. Proof of income documentation and ability to repay analysis is required in some Texas locations. Certain other eligibility requirements and terms & conditions apply. Funded amounts vary by state and product.
2 Personal Unsecured Loans/LOCs: Unsecured loan amounts and products not available in all stores/states. Max loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000 ($500 for an in-store personal loan in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500. Loans above $1,000 ($500 for an in-store personal loan in AZ) require two consecutive pay stubs showing direct deposit. In-Store: Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income (dated within the last 30 days), active bank account details (dated within the last 45 days), proof of residency, a voided check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. In AZ, a valid AZ motor vehicle registration in your name is also required. Min $601 in SC. Without SSN or ITIN, max loan amount is $350. Online: If you do not have an SSN or ITIN, please visit us in store to apply.< Additional items required for eligibility, including: a valid and active email address and telephone number, a valid SSN, and proof of residency for the state in which you are applying (currently AZ, SC, TN or TX). Min $610 in SC. Certain other terms and conditions may apply. Online personal loans are facilitated by TitleMax, and applicants will be redirected to a different domain to apply.
– In Georgia, TitleBucks offers Title Pawns.
– In Tennessee, TitleBucks offers title pledges, and secured and unsecured Lines of Credit (“LOC”). Only one LOC account allowed per customer, inclusive of other lenders. LOC customers are subject to a periodic income (and collateral, if applicable) review/validation. Refinancing is not available for the Tennessee Pledge product.
– South Carolina residents: Please see South Carolina Consumer Information and Disclosures.
– TitleMax of Texas, Inc. d/b/a TitleBucks and TitleMax Online of Texas, Inc., d/b/a TitleMax act as Credit Services Organizations to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees. TitleBucks does not offer pawn loans or pawn transactions in Texas.
– TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.